Tuesday, July 10, 2007

New to the Blog Roll

I have added a few new Blogs to the roll. These are all personal blogs about people getting out on the road and getting it done in their own way. Some are more advanced than I am but I find that stories of other runners help me to get out there each day.

Here are the new ones:

Miles to Go: Arun Gupta site on running and other topics. He nicely links some running based reading as well as his running adventures. He is a far more advanced runner than I. I hope to be able to do 18+ miles with just a word. If I did such a thing I would be jumping up and down. I think his site is useful, this is where I found some of the breathing information I recently posted.

Run 4 Your Life: Vic Kaiser's blog regarding his running in the Houston area. I find Mr. Kaiser's blog refreshing as he is another plodder like me. He gets out there and gets it done.

Run Happy: An Oklahoma based running blog. There hasn't been any activity in a month but I like the attitude of posting which has a nice spirit to it.

No comments: