Monday, January 14, 2008

The Master Plan

I can be a bit unreliable when it comes to my running schedule. I usually get in the miles I want but the days can vary. That being said I want to lay out my week schedule and beat my chest a little bit.

Monday: 4 - 6

Tuesday: rest

Wednesday: 6 - 8

Thursday: 4 - 6

Friday: rest

Saturday: 8 - 10

Sunday: rest

Total: 22 to 30 miles (well that is the plan, I will see what the Captain says when it is all done).

In other news, anyone who may have seen any football this weekend may have noticed that the New England Patriots won this weekend. This was their 17th straight victory this season. It was a sexy pick to say that the Jaguars would beat the Pats. The Jags gave them a good game but since 2001 they have never beaten the Pats. Tom Brady had only two incomplete passes all day (92% completion percentage ... sick). Now I get to see San Diego try to make a go at my team this weekend. They have less of a chance, we pounded them early in the year. This is clearly not the same team, but they killed themselves beating the Colts. I just don't see them giving as much as the Jags did. Could this be a 19-0 season, could be.

2 comments:

Ian said...

I was so happy to see Indy lose yesterday, but at the same time I'm so nervous about the Pats, moreso because they went 16-0 (17-0 now I guess).

I hope we're watching history being made.

Robert Barker said...

Not to put a jinx on things but I think the Jacksonville game will be the toughest opponent the rest of the playoffs.

San Diego does not cover receivers very well. It will be a long game for them.