Sunday, August 12, 2007

So easy even ... Rob can do it.

Today I turned back to gym for a little iron work. Pick up heavy things put them back down, pick them up put them down. Well you get the idea. Err, Err, pick up put down, repeat. I also did 4 miles on the elliptical machine. For the record I abhor the elliptical machine, I feel like a hamster on the wheel. But I gutted out 4 miles through extreme boredom. But it was a 12 minute 20 second average over the course of the "exercise" Then I lifted for about a half hour.

Friday, I mentioned I was going to Phillies v. Braves at Citizens Bank Park. It was a firm function. The nice thing about the firm I work for, which is huge, is that they really are genuine when events are planned. So it was a nice time. I have worked for places where you can't let your guard down during firm functions as the politics are so thick. But I do really like where I am now. As for the event, it was nice we spent some time at the bar in the park, nice touch, and had a few drinks before going to our seats, where some of my co-workers had a couple of more drinks. So it was loose and fun, much laughing and smiling, and the Phillies won. Yeah.

1 comment:

Jason said...

man I hate those ellipticals too. They're great because of the low/no impact thing, but they stink for boredom.