Monday, November 19, 2007

Philadelphia Marathon Thoughts

This weekend I watched the Philadelphia Marathon on television while I was doing some law-type work. You can tell that you are hooked on running when you will watch it on television. But there I was at 7:30 in the morning watching other people run. I still can't watch golf on television, feels like torture and I did golf regularly at one point in time, not well but I golfed.

Kenya's Timothy Psitet won the marathon with a time of 2:25:01. Pretty good I think. I am looking forward to my marathon experience next year. I was looking at the finish leg and was thinking of my time at the half marathon in September. I really wanted to be there. I am really excited about running next November. Congratulations to everyone who ran.

2 comments:

David H. said...

You'll hear this a lot, but finishing the marathon will be one of the best, if not the best, experience of your life. I'm looking forward to following you on your journey.

Robert Barker said...

That would be great.