Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone


I hope everyone had a great turkey day. I know that I did. I did a lot of cooking. I made a good turkey, sweet potatoes, stuffing, green beans with a couple of pies. It was all very good, but I ate too much. That is ok as I did a little Turkey Trot in the morning. Here are the results.
Mile 1: 10:43
Mile 2: 11:59
Mile 3: 12:20
Mile 4: 12:15
Mile 5: 12:21
Total 59:38 = 11:55 pace.
It was a good time. I will do one again next year, it is nice to front load some calories so that I can feel free to eat a lot on Thanksgiving, it is a good plan. I ate a good bit but as I was down 3 pounds from the race it was fine. Have a good holiday everyone.

2 comments:

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Nice Run Rob. We had some great weather this morning in the area.

Nancy said...

You are doing so awesome -- great to see how dedicated you are!! I finally got back out there today.