Monday, December 24, 2007

Weight Check: December

Tomorrow is my official weight check day, but as you may be able to tell by the calender that tomorrow is Christmas and I may be doing other things besides posting on my blog. That being said I will use the weight from this morning. Today I weighed in at 251, this is a 6 pound difference from last month. That is not too bad, especially given that it is goodie season. I don't know about everyone else but when someone offers me a cookie I have to have one. I mean its a cookie at Christmas time. I am weak on that sort of thing this time of year. So I have had my snack on for the past month and even with that I am down 6 pounds. I suppose that would be like 10 during a normal month. So here I am 42 pounds lighter than last January, not a bad year.

3 comments:

David H. said...

Congrats on your weight loss this year. Slow and steady is the best way to go.

Nancy said...

42 is Fabulous. You should be really proud. I think I need an intervention....

Robert Barker said...

Thanks for the congrats everyone, it is greatly appreciated. I would say that it was not that hard as I was so far out of shape that any little thing I did yielded results. This next year will be more difficult. I will keep you all updated as I go.