Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Site Updated - New Links

I have added a couple of sites to my Links section that I have found helpful in finding local races. I never would have found the NorthEast Philadelphia 5 miler but for Fast Cat Productions. Additionally, Active.com helped me find some of the other local 5k's and the Schuylkill Loop run. These sites along with the Lin Mark Computer Sports site have helped me to scout out local races. I have added them for those in the area and Active is not local so it will be useful to everyone.

2 comments:

David H. said...

Not quite sure how I haven't come across your blog before, but I'll be adding you to the blogs I read. I look forward to your future (and past) posts!

Undrunk Panda said...

I noticed that you have a link to my blog. Just wanted to pop over and say hi, and you're doing great.