Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Aftermath

The few days following a tough race, I pay the price for entry. I think most of this has to do with the fact that I am not 18 any longer. Be that as it may, yesterday I had alot of stiffness in my hips and lowerback. I am guessing this is from the irregular way you have to run over broken ground and the pounding that my body took trying to run over it. Today, I have some ankle stiffness, but fortunately the back and hip stiffness/ soreness has dissipated. So hopefully by tomorrow I will sound as a pound, right as rain or some such thing.

Well if you don't push the envelope you don't know what you can do. I am pleased with my finish on the Double Trouble. I am thinking of doing the Raptor Run in July after all. It is just a jaunt around a lake. I should be fine with that.

Keep running ... I will be (shortly)

No comments: