Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Weight Check

I am surprised that after not really exercising for a couple of weeks I still dropped a bit (261). I took most of the week before the race off, to be rested for the race. After than I have been nursing a sprained ankle and haven't been able to run. So it is surprising that I am still dropping weight. Tonight is my first Kenpo class since injuring myself. Wraps, ibuprofen and moderation will be the keys to tonight's class. Life is hard and you shouldn't coddle yourself. I know I can do class so I should go because I enjoy it. If we all waited until we were a 100% to do anything then nothing would get done. Be smart about injuries but sitting the sidelines rarely makes sense over the long haul.

My goal for the next month is 10 pounds. Lets see.

No comments: